There is a medical room / infirmary in the school which provides comfort and solace to the unwell students. Basic medicines, First Aid material, Spray, Balms, Antiseptic lotions / powders etc. are stocked in the medical room.
There are doctors under the panel of the school who come for regular medical checkup of the students. Medical camps are also organised from time to time to keep a check on all the health aspects of the students.
1. Transport Students MUST carry transport Card at all times while using school transport.
2. All requests MUST be handed over at the Fee Counter.
3. Fee shall be paid for the whole quarter irrespective of when the transport is withdrawn at any point of time.
4. Seat in the transport is not guaranteed.
5. No transport allowed once transport is withdrawn.
6. Any dues / arrears / damages will be deducted from Transport Security.
7. 15 Day notice MUST be given for transport withdrawal. Please allow 30 days for the security refund. Refund will be made byCHEQUE ONLY.
8. No Security will be refunded without submitting the security receipt in original.
9. Security is Non Transferable, Non Negotiable basis.
10. Duplicate card can be re-issued with a fee of Rs.100/- at the fee counter.
11. Transport Card should to be submitted back to the school at the end of the quarter. A new card shall be provided as replacement, if transport service is to be continued.
At Columbia Junior School , e-learning is accorded top priority. This helps students schooling with us to be better equipped to meet the challenges of modern day living.
"Smart Class Boards" have been installed in every class room. The teacher is able to log onto our Resource Centre and access audio visual aids to enhance the class room teaching experiences. Such learning through audio visual aids is better absorbed, since abstract concepts are given particular shapes & colours.
Columbia Junior School School is continuously exploring innovative ideas and latest technologies to bring to you and your ward a fulfilling experience in education.
The school has three Science Labs, junior and senior Computer Labs, Maths Lab, Language Lab and Robotic Lab. The laboratories are equipped with latest technology and material so that the students get a sound practical knowledge and hands on learning.
The students do the lab activities with keen interest and enthusiasm. There is a constant endevour to keep students’ learning at the focus of all activities.
The fitness level of students is always high due to inter-class and inter-school tournaments being conducted at regular intervals during the academic session. Our sports facilities are alive with action the whole year round.The inter-branch matches organized each semester are a further step towards increased camaraderie. The cricket ground at our school is a tremendous facility where not only Intra & inter institution tournaments take place but also it is venue for Corporate Cricket Tournaments for the last 3 years in succession.
The School has a Library measuring 40X 18sq.ft room and 02 big tables of 7x 4 Sq.ft. size and 40 Chairs for students seating and Newspaper stand is placed properly. The library facilities at IMS have always been an important aspect of the school. They have progressed radically from a few bookshelves in front of the fireplace in the Riggs Building. We believes in the value of reading. Besides pleasure reading, the library is here to provide the resources necessary for the enrichment of the academic experience.